Tonight we went on a Picnic! I love picnics. We found this really nice park right on the Columbia River in Richland. We had a yummy chicken salad, and busicuits!! Cambree slept while we ate, which was nice because she is usually fussy while we try and eat dinner, or else you have to hold her and she is at that stage where she grabs anything in site! so it was nice to have her sleeping. Then we walked down to the dock on the river! these are some pics I took of Cambree and Daddy!! I liked them all so I put them all on! Enjoy!
All these pictures are beautiful! I wish we could go on picnics here...I miss those. Here you don't want to because the giant fire ants or many of the other crazy looking bugs will eat you and you really can't find real grass here...it's all patchy & weedy with goat heads or other prickles...terrible stuff!! The first thing I did when I visited my mom a few months ago...was run barefoot through the grass at the stake center and do cartwheels (yes somehow I am still coordinated enough to attempt a crooked cartwheel, haha)!! (which was her backyard while she was in a temporary apartment) It was WONDERFUL...until I accidentally stepped in a bit of my mom's poodle's poop. The fun was over after that, HAHA!!
1 comment:
All these pictures are beautiful! I wish we could go on picnics here...I miss those. Here you don't want to because the giant fire ants or many of the other crazy looking bugs will eat you and you really can't find real grass here...it's all patchy & weedy with goat heads or other prickles...terrible stuff!! The first thing I did when I visited my mom a few months ago...was run barefoot through the grass at the stake center and do cartwheels (yes somehow I am still coordinated enough to attempt a crooked cartwheel, haha)!! (which was her backyard while she was in a temporary apartment) It was WONDERFUL...until I accidentally stepped in a bit of my mom's poodle's poop. The fun was over after that, HAHA!!
Post a Comment