
Oh man, I definitly have a baby that is a babysitters worst nightmare! We had a dear friend stay with us for a couple of days, so we decided to take advantage and David and I were going to go to the temple last night. Well David ended up getting home later from work than usual, so we missed the session we wanted to go to, and the next one was going to get us home too late. We had a few errands to run, so we left Cambree at home with our friend and went and ran errands. We were gone probably just over a half an hour. When we got home Cambree's eyes were all red and puffy. She had screamed the whole time we were gone. She stopped as soon as she saw me again! I felt really bad for our dear friend, (i promise she really doesn't hate you, i guess she just really likes me!!!) I guess it was a good thing we didn't go to the temple, I am not sure if anyone could handle two hours of screaming. Poor thing! (I am not sure who I felt more bad for, Cambree, or the sitter..?) Anyway, to try and make Cambree like her she went out and bought some bubbles after we got home! Too funny!! We had fun playing with the bubbles! And I guess we won't be leaving Cambree home with strangers. (at least strangers to her!)

The bubbles were all stuck to her head, it was pretty funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment