Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Grant County Fair

Cambree and I stayed in Moses Lake for the Grant County Fair! The week started off with freezing corn, and canning beans! Then Wednesday the boys showed there steers at the fair so we were out there all day long, and it was 105 degrees. YUCK! it was so hot. Cambree was so good though. She cuddled with my cold water bottle all day, and drank lots of water!! This picture is really funny, you can see it was really hot by her pink little cheeks, but she kept cool with that water bottle! (we had a cooler with water and ice in it, so the bottle was ice cold, and i thought she would have screamed when I initially touched her with it, but it was quite the opposite. she screamed when I took it away! too funny)



Thursday we were at the fair all day again, because the boys showed again. These pictures were taken in our "secret" place that we found!! in the commercial building there was a little nursing booth. it was so nice because that building was air conditioned, plus in the little room they had set up there was a fan, and more ice cold water, plus a changing table place and nice comfy shairs!!!


notice the cowboy boots!!!!


While the boys were showing the second day the judge had them switch animals, and I could not stop laughing when Trevin got this mini steer!!!


Friday night David was back in town so we bundled Cambree up and went back out to the fair, she is so cute in her little ruffle jogging suit!!!!


Saturday we took her to the rodeo all bundled up again, and she was perfect! She LOVED the fireworks they did before the bull riding, it was so funny! She was so good all week!!


2 comments:

Samantha said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cowboy boots. I always want to make it up to ML during fair week. this time I did, but with our flight being delayed 3 hours we didn't end up going! looks like you had tons of fun.

Kacey Nielsen said...

super cute outfits! totally jealous. it is way to fun to dress up little girls. It was great to see you at the fair! Of course I was livin the easy life just sitting under the air conditioning the whole time :)