Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Grand Coulee Dam

A couple weekends ago we went to the Lazer Light Show at Grand Coulee Dam with the Fackrell's. I hadn't been in a few years so I really did enjoy it! I forget how long the drive is, but it is a beautiful drive, so it was worth it!! Plus we were with family. Cambree did really well. She fell asleep right before it started, so she didn't get to enjoy any of the lights. It was probably better that she fell asleep. Because then I could enjoy it and everyone else around us! these are a few pics we took while we were waiting for it to start!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the coulee trip. GTA BUS!!! Remember the song/jokes we made up. AND THE FACT THAT IT TOOK LIKE 4 HOURS TO GET UP THERE. LOL good times. Looks like the water bottle for Cambree was a great idea. I'll keep that one in mind ;)