Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, August 20, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig!

Oh how I love to come home after being away for a few days! It is so peaceful here with just Cambree and I. Even if we can here all of the traffic outside! Cambree and I have been in Moses Lake all week. We froze corn, Canned beans, Went to the fair all week, Rodeod, and much much more! It is so nice to sleep in and just do nothing today! I will post all about it with pics later. We really did have a good week, busy, but good, and Cambree was great!! We are just taking a lazy day and trying to get things put away and cleaned up around the house!

Just some thoughts as I climbed into my own bed last night:

Oh how I love the feeling of my own bed!
I really am excited to see my brother (Taylor) in a couple of weeks!
I love crawling into my OWN bed at night!
Oh how I terribly miss my sister! (we have not seen her enough, or for nearly long enough when we do get to see her)
I don't have to get up and go anywhere tomorrow!
I love my OWN bed!
I love being so close to family, why do we have to move back to Rexburg in a few months...?
I hate bug bites and they won't stop itching!!
I LOVE MY OWN BED!!! (it is always the comfiest!!)

No comments: