
(this was the only pic I had on my camera of you, we will have to fix that this weekend!)
So sorry Cherie that we forgot to wish you a happy birthday yesterday! I hope this will make it up to you a little, a post all about you on my blog! Well actually I didn't really forget, I got up around 10:00 yesterday morning, and i was like, I need to call Cherie, and then i though, well maybe i should wait until David got home, because he will want to talk to her too. Then Cambree Went for her nap just after 11:00, and I again thought, I will just call Cherie to wish her a happy birthday, and if David wants to talk to her he can call her later, but then I thought, well I will just wait for him, we can do it at the same time. Then 5:00 rolls around and David comes home, no thought of the brithday call. David left again for some intern thing with work. He came home again about 7:30. Again no thought of call. 11:00 I am laying in bed, and I think, OH NO I TOTALLY FORGOT TO CALL CHERIE FOR HER BIRTHDAY! UGGGHHH! worst sister in law ever!! So SORRY cherie! The first day of being a teenager, and we forget to call!!!! SO HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! i hope it was a fun filled day! 13 things we love about you!
1. You are adorable! (love the cute new hair)
2. You are so great with Cambree, and she loves you!
3. Your laugh
4. Your hugs
5. You let David tickle you! (I don't ever let him! so thanks)
6. Your beautiful big brown eyes!
7. Your willingness to help!
8. Your testimony! (it shines through all of the time)
9. Your love of reading! (i hope Cambree will see that in you too, and will want to be a reader just like her aunt Cherie!)
10. Your great smile!
11. Your kindness
12. Your energy and excitement
13. Your love you have for your family!
I hope this makes up a little bit for us forgetting to wish you a happy birthday yesterday! We will see you tomorrow! We love you Cherie!
No comments:
Post a Comment