Cambree got her shots in Moses Lake on Friday, and oh it was so sad. Two pokes in each leg, she was not a happy camper. She is getting so big. 16.3 lbs! And a very healthy baby! YIPPEE! She was really grumpy the rest of Friday and Saturday. She had a bit of a fever too, and i guess I can't blame her! We went to the high school football game on Friday night, that was weird, i hadn't been to one of those since i was in high school...crazy to see so many familiar faces. Cambree, my mom, and I left after halftime since she was getting really grumpy. Plus I really only went to watch the Molahiettes during half time!! Well my brother in law, Spencer, plays, but I couldn't really get into the game. Probably because I was trying to keep Cambree from screaming. sorry spence!! We still love you! I usually love to watch football. I am sad that we don't get the channel for BYU Football this season! I really do bleed blue! GO COUGS!!
Anyway, these pics are really funny. My Brother got his mission call to San Diego, CA!!! and my mom takes them to build a bear and they get to pick an animal and they dress it like a missionary. And it sits on a little chair in my parents house. Well Trevin dressed his dog with these aviators!!! We couldn't resist. they were just the right size for Cambree!!! too cute!!

She wasn't sure of them at first, but then she didn't touch them!

My mom wanted to match. too funny!! You could never tell she was a PROUD GRANDMA!!! Love you mom!!

So Baby Girl can sit up all by herself, but when it comes to rolling over, well she struggles a little. Although, just yesterday she finally rolled from her back to her tummy. She rolled from her tummy to her back once about a month ago, but hasn't done it since. She still isn't all that sure about being on her tummy, but maybe we have finally made a breakthrough...?!


These are some tummy time pictures. It is very rare that she is happy enough on her tummy for my to get a picture!! so i thought i would post them. She is getting better. I think once she starts rolling more she will think it is better because then she will know how to get off of her tummy when she wants, instead of just screaming!! She just better learn to crawl before she walks!!!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm kind of jealous you got to go to a ML high school game, that'd be fun! Oh and Cayden didn't like his tummy time at all...but he was still crawling by 7 months, and walking by 9 months, and since she's sitting up it sounds like the lack of tummy time shouldn't affect her much!! Isn't it funny to see a baby's attitude at such a young age?? It gets even funnier as they start talking and TELLING you what they are thinking!! When I sit down and watch a movie with Cayden, or read to him, he sighs and says "I love you mommy"...awwwwwww it makes my heart mush!!! I can't wait to be holding a little one again too though...man, all the ages are just so fun!!
She is getting so cute. I love those sunglasses. I want to get some little ones for our kids. I need to call you. You called me like 3 weeks ago and I still haven't called you back, I'm sorry. But you know me. I had to watch the video with out noise because at work I don't have sound. Once I get to a computer with sound I'm gonna watch it again, it looks funny.
Post a Comment