
Fackrell Family
Monday, July 2, 2007
Grandma is Leaving :(
Here are the pictures I promised! These were the only two we got of grandma and Cambree her whole visit. I am not sure how she fenaggled that one. (don't check my spelling on that one!) We had a very good time while she was here. David and I were even able to go to the movies tonight! The Fantastic Four was a Fantastic movie, I do recommend it! Grandma said Cambree was an angel, not a cry came out of her!! She is getting to be a great baby. I love that she doesn't cry very often when we put her in her carseat now, thankgoodness! Plus for some crazy reason she has been taking her pacifier again...crazy girl! I don't mind it though, it seems to keep her not so grouchy! She has learned to scoot on her back, it is really funny. She puts her heels on the ground and lifts up her bum and pushes off, she loves to do it on her changing table, and in her crib, I notice when I go in to get her up from her naps her head is all the way at the top of her bed, too cute! She has also discovered her index fingers, she loves to suck on them! She comes up with new things everyday, I love it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment