Fackrell Family
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Washington, Here We Come!
We are moving to Washington for a few months! YAY! We are very excited. We will actually be living in the Tri-Cities area. David got an internship with Bechtel Construction and he will be working out at Hanford. Yes my honey is going to glow in the dark!!! Hahaha! We will hopefully be moving the end of July or first of August. We have to wait for his drug test and physical papers to come back before we get an official start date from the company! We are now in the process of selling our apartment contract we have now and selling our little red car! Any takers?! (just kidding) Anyway, that is our fun news we got this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!!!! I'm rooting for you to come the end of July. We fly out on the 7th of August. I hope we will get to play before I leave!! Thats great! I'm happy for you guys.
Congratulations on the move!! Hopefully we'll get to see each other down there! Love you guys!
Post a Comment