Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

VISITOR!!

My mom is in town! Yay! She got into town Monday evening. It has been great having her here, I actually get adult conversation during the day!! We haven't done too much, we go shopping everyday, (I guess that's what you can call it here in Rexburg! Mainly just wal mart and the grocery store!) Cambree had been a very good baby!! She loves her Grandma! Mom always has the camera so we haven't gotten any pics of her and Cambree yet, but I will and I will post them when I get them!!!

Cambree loves to stand up! She has such strong little legs!

This was her waiting for grandma to get here! "let's do lunch!" and we sure did!!

sometimes I wonder how I got such a cutie!!! Even the old men in the grocery store are in awe! It was funny there was a little old man that was working at the grocery store, and he wasn't even the one that was bagging my groceries, but he was walking past and Cambree caught his eye, so he stopped to talk with her, and then he wanted to help me out, and I didn't have the heart to tell him I could get it by myself, so I just let him push the cart, and he was so funny with her!! She just stared at him!! Then a few days later she caught the eye of another older man, and he had to stop to tell her blonde jokes, what a crack up!!

Another funny story, the other night, it was about 1:00 in the morning, David bolted out of bed and sort of mumbled stuff as he was walking to the door, and it woke me up so I asked him if he was alright, I didn't get an answer, but he was about halfway down the hall and he yells, "Tiff, get out here, fast!" So I go running out to the kitchen, and he is standing at the sink checking his nose and rambling about something, so I ask if he has a bloody nose, and he yells, "NO" so i ask again what the matter was, and he gives me some nonsensical answer, so i ask "What?" and he gets mad that I don't understand him so he walks out of the kitchen and turns off the light on me, and so I come back in to get in bed and he throws the blankets at me, so I ask him if he is upset, and he yells something else and rolled over and started snoring again! Well come to find out he was totally sleep walking. He doesn't remember anything about it, and he really wasnt mad at me! We had a good laugh the next morning, although, I layed in bed that night worrying something was really wrong, and he was mad that I wasn't understanding him!!! He said that he had sleep walked when he was little, but he had never done it while we have been married, so I had no clue that he did!!! What a funny husband!!

2 comments:

The Mechams said...

She is so cute...if she's getting looks from men now just wait till she's older;) She is a doll and I wish we could spend some more time with her before we have to leave. Alas, I don't know if I mentioned but its on my blog we've found a place with extra room so if you ever get the itch to visit we have a place for you all! Love yaQ!

Cassidy said...

Oh that is sooo funny. I get so embarrassed when I talk in my sleep, but it's so funny. Bo's never done that, but I've heard of other spouses who have. It cracks me up. I'm glad you are having fun with your mom. Cambree's pictures are so cute. You know your mom is already setting our kids up, right?