Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Shots

Poor Baby Girl had to get her shots today. She actually did better than I thought she would, she stopped crying before we even made it out of the doctor's office! I made David go with me, because I wasn't sure if they were going to have me hold her, or how it was done, and I wasn't sure if I would be tough enough to do the holding. As it turned out neither one of us had to hold her, but we rescued her as soon as they were finished! Those mean nurses! She has been a little cranky ever since, but can you blame her, three shots is a lot for a little girl!!

Well she now weighs 12 lbs and 10 oz. and she is 25 in long!! She is a growin girl too! I love it! She is getting so cute, and she loves to play now! It is great! she was smiling like crazy at the doctor it was so funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl! Hey guess what. More people have added a post to the Byington Blog. They were a big number 2, my dad and Casandra. Check it out. She has some cool pictures on there.