
This is my daddy! Thanks dad for all you have ever done for me, and still do for me. You always know everything! You have taught me a lot, and I think I notice it more and more now that I have a child of my own. I love you so much!

David's Dad, and my other Dad. You are the greatest Father - in -law a girl could ask for. You have shown us so much love and support it is beyond words. Thank you so much for your example and your kindness. I love you.

This is my husband and Cambree's Daddy. He is an amazing guy. I love him so much, he really knows how to take care of his girls! When i was so sick during my pregnancy and on bed rest for the last couple of weeks he took care of everything, thank you so much honey! And he always knows when I need time for me, so he is always willing to take Cambree when he gets home from school! I love you and i hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!!!
Besides Father's Day it is also our 2 year anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been two years. I guess time flies when you are having fun!! It has been a wonderful two years, and I know there will be plenty more wonderful years ahead. I love being married, especially to the Love of my life! David I love you!!
1 comment:
congratulations! love you all!
Post a Comment