
(This is the little sign over her door, Thanks Aunt Jorden)
I can't believe it, Cambree is three months today. Boy has the time flown by!! But we have been loving every minute of it. So it has been about 2 1/2 months since I have had any dairy. I decided to experiment, so last night I had a glass of milk with my brownie. We will see how she does. So far so good, but the day is only half over!! She has been pretty happy this morning. We went for a walk and I put her in the actual stroller and not in her carseat first that attaches to the stroller, and she loved it! She was so happy! We walked down the road and looked at the horses, she wasn't very interested in them! Then we played outside for a little while, until she got cranky because she was hungry and tired! If you notice in the pictures she is holding the bottom of her shirt, she loves to hold on to clothing and pull it up or pull it down, which ever makes you the most inmodest!! I noticed yesterday, she had a little sun dress on, that she kept pulling it up, she is going to be the little girl that shows everyone her panties, because she can't keep her dressed down!! Plus when she nurses, she always finds the collar of my shirt and pulls it down so my garments are showing, it cracks me up!


No comments:
Post a Comment