So it seems that I am running out of time in the days, so these posts are a little behind. Plus it has been so hot lately that I have just wanted to sit in front of the fan, (and the fan is not in front of the computer) And I am so sick of apartment shopping on this thing that I don't want to sit here a minute more to make a new post. I know a little bit lazy. Anyway, David's birthday was on the 30th. He had to work all day long, but when he got home we went out to dinner and he wanted to go to the movie, but we had to postpone that until monday. We now have a babies schedule we have to work around!!! He got a few new shirts, and some much needed new socks! I know that probably sounds lame to any of the men out there reading this, but when you are poor, you get the necessities for your birthday! Sorry Honey!! all in all I think he had a good birthday!

Yes I know the cake looks a little dorky without frosting down the sides. But I wasn't thinking when I bought the coconut frosting that I would probably need more than one container. the regular frosting works with just one container for a cake like this. oh well, it was still yummy!
1 comment:
i love your comment about being poor. That is so us too. I think it's a good stage for all of us to go through though.
Post a Comment