Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Friday, June 1, 2007

Sick

Well I guess I had a dose of true Motherhood today. I woke up this morning not feeling well at all. My poor baby girl had to scream in her crib for a half an hour because I couldn't get out of the bathroom. When you are single, or even married with no kids, and you get sick you can sleep all day and be so lazy. Now I am not the only one I have to take care of. I had Cambree I had to worry about this morning, and David was already off to school. Poor thing, in the middle of her feedings I had to put her down to run to the bathroom. It was aweful. Luckily I got a hold of David and he came home for a couple hours during his lunch break and I was able to get some rest while he played with Cambree. Husbands are a lifesaver. Or at least mine is! Cambree has actually been pretty good today so I was able to be a little lazy. Man moms aren't suppose to be sick. I am sure mine never was until we were all grown and could take care of ourselves. (that is what it always seemed like in my head)! I guess reality finally hit me! Mom's are still human!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh tiffany that stinks so bad! I have always thought that- who takes care of the mom when SHE'S sick?! Welcome to the rest of your life I guess!