Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's a BLIZZARD!

So we moved Cambree into her own room and this is her sleeping in her big bed! She cracks me up when she sleeps because she always has her hands over her head, it is so cute! Funny thing we have a picture of me sleeping when I was little and I too slept just like this. If I can find it i will post it on here too! Cambree is a very good sleeper at night. I love it. She usually goes to bed around 10:30 at night and gets up once between 5:00 and 7:00 and then goes back to sleep until about 10:00 or 11:00. I can't complain about that. We are going to Moses Lake this week. Just for a short weekend trip, but I have a cousin getting married and my grandparents are having there 50th wedding anniversary celebration. We are very excited to see all of our family and take Cambree home to show her off. Hopefully she isn't a horrible traveler, but she isn't very fond of being buckled into her carseat...Wish us luck with this one!!

I love this picture of David and Cambree! They both look so cute, so I hope you all enjoy it as well.


So it is May 22, and this was what we woke up to this morning. Yep you saw it correctly, snow, snow, and more snow! I guess that is what we get for living in Rexburg. But funny thing it is 1:00 now and it has completely melted. Thank goodness. It is still very gloomy outside but I think the temps got to the 50's so it is all gone now!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your suv? Nice. We we dont have snow, but yesterday it rainned alot. Sage escaped from the backyard yesterday and I was late to work trying to find her. She is an escape artist. Everyday it is something new. So I like how NOBODY bloggs on the Byington blog. I'll have to talk with them this weekend.

Samantha said...

I cannot express how jealous I am of your baby sleeping so well. My kids are finally sleeping about 5 hours but then they are awake. I'm so tired.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable and I am chomping at the bit to get to see her. Of course I am excited to see you both but lets be honest neither of you are as cute as she is!!! But the mix of you both sure worked out well!!!

Anonymous said...

oh that last comment was me Dee Anne