
Fackrell Family
Monday, June 4, 2007
our little scare Sunday afternoon
Cambree is not very fond of being buckled into her carseat, but once the car gets moving she usually does pretty well. So yesterday afternoon we were loading up to go to my aunts house for a BBQ. we put Cambree in the car and I jumped into the front seat and buckled up, and David was just putting a chair into the back of the tahoe when Cambree just starts screaming. I hear a little gurggle in the back of her throat and she starts screaming harder, then suddenly i hear nothing but this gurggle and I say "uh ho" and I look back and David is running around to the side door and she has huge bubbles coming out of her mouth. She was screaming so hard that she started choking. David pulled her out of her seat and she just barfed everywhere, and started breathing again. Poor baby girl. Luckily I didn't actually have to see her face, but I am sure David will have that image in his head of her panick for awhile. It scared both of us, and now when we put her in the car I hate when she starts screaming really hard, because I don't want that to happen again where we can't get to her fast enough. But she is Ok and cuter than ever. I love this picture, she was laughing to hard in this picture!! She also learned how to click her tongue this week and it is hillarious! She thinks so too!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So I realized that we never got a chance to get together and have me show you how to post movies on this blog thing. I can't explain it over this though, I'll try to figure it out and write down the steps. Sorry. Well I hate to say it but your daughter is picky ;). She'll grow out of it!
no worries Zaymes used to scream till he stoped breathing I was in traffic in Edmonton (by the big mall) when he did it I was in four lanes of traffic And I had to get out and get him breathing again -the good thing she will grow out of it -so sorry you had that happen-nena
Post a Comment