Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Friday, June 8, 2007

Lady in Red


Who doesn't love a ruffle bum!!! Cambree really hates tummy time, this picture was right before she started screaming! When the head goes down and the arms go out you know she is winding up!!

I put Cambree in this cute little red outfit the other day, and I think I really like her in red, she looked so cute that I had to share all the pics with you! Yes, She is sticking out her tongue, she is constantly eating her clothes as well as mine and David's!!! Now if we could only get her to suck on a pacifier or bottle! I think there is no hope when it comes to a bottle with this girl! I finally was sick of buying every bottle to try, so my cousin gave me some of hers to try out, and we have not had success on any of them. Everyone has been telling me to try the playtex nursers, so I did, and guess what...Nope she won't suck on it!!! I decided if she wouldn't take those, she probably won't take any!! At least I didn't have to buy that bottle! Silly Girl!




She loves her bouncer, and is finally interested in the toys that go on it!

1 comment:

mumovearls said...

Oh how cute... oh wait I didn't even know you had a girl she is a dolly Congrats -Nena