hey I set up a blog thing for the whole byington family, but I dont have everyone's e-mails. what is your parents e-mail and your brothers. And if I remember right you can set it up to log in and you can still keep your bolg and have the byington blog on your dashboard. I just did it so it can happen. so sing up and blog on the byington blog =)
ok i figured it out. you have to have a code to put it in. you know how you have to have a code for the pictures. get that same code and then add it the same way you would add a picture. that should work. at least that's how i did it. check out my site.
Oh ok i'll have to show you what I mean then. LOL sorry. It's hard to explain. That's why having a myspace pay's off. That's where I learned all of that stuff.
5 comments:
Yup she is way cute. I can't find the customize button anywhere. I guess you will just have to show me.
Tiffany you are just like me! I want to take a picture of my babies every day when I put them in a new outfit. How fun!
hey I set up a blog thing for the whole byington family, but I dont have everyone's e-mails. what is your parents e-mail and your brothers. And if I remember right you can set it up to log in and you can still keep your bolg and have the byington blog on your dashboard. I just did it so it can happen. so sing up and blog on the byington blog =)
ok i figured it out. you have to have a code to put it in. you know how you have to have a code for the pictures. get that same code and then add it the same way you would add a picture. that should work. at least that's how i did it. check out my site.
Oh ok i'll have to show you what I mean then. LOL sorry. It's hard to explain. That's why having a myspace pay's off. That's where I learned all of that stuff.
Post a Comment