
Yesterday was a perfect mother's day. It was beautiful outside, although, a bit windy. Gotta love good ol Rexburg! Cambree gave me two gifts. She slept all night saturday night and she slept all through church. Plus my sis was in town so I didn't even have to hold her that whole three hours. Jorden did!! David got me a CD that I wanted and a card, plus he made me teriyaki chicken! YUM! Then i made a cake for myself that night, but don't worry I wanted to make it so then I got to lick the bowl! Hey I am the mom now, so I get to do those things that I couldn't do when my mom was around! YES! The little dress that Cambree is wearing in the first picture was actually mine when I was a baby. She looked so cute, it even had ruffles on the bum! Gotta love that!

No comments:
Post a Comment