Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Great Recipe!




So David found this fantastic recipe for teriyaki sauce. I know this is probably pretty random but it was so good that I had to share! And it is way easy, all ingredients that you probably already have, or at least we did!
1/4 c. soy sauce
1 c. water
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
5 Tbl. packed brown sugar
1-2 Tbl. honey
2 Tbl. cornstarch
1/4 c. cold water
Mix all but cornstarch and 1/4c. water in sauce pan and begin heating. Mix cornstarch and cold water in a cup and dissolve, add to sauce in pan. Heat until sauce thickens to desired thickness.
We had rice and chicken and poured the sauce over top and then we had asparagus! so yummy! Anyway, this week wasn't too eventful, except for the snow that we woke up to Saturday morning. Gross I know! All the family left Monday morning, but I think they spoiled Cambree all weekend by holding her so much that she had issues with taking naps in her bed this week. The little stinker! She loves her bouncer though, but I am afraid I am going to vibrate her brains out because she loves the vibrator that it has. I guess they wouldn't have made it if it wasn't safe right?!
So funny story, well kind of. David's cousin Matt Boyce came over last night and Cambree just stared at him. She usually doesn't focus alot on people yet, but as soon as he walked in the door she just stared at him. We decided that maybe because he looks so much like David that she was trying to figure out why her "dad" had a different voice or something. Even when he held her she just stared some more! Too funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cambree is so cute. Cant wait until we finally have one..LOL. Yeah we will be there for both. I'm excited to meet Cambree! And I love being able to attend all of my cousins weddings. It's cool because it reminds me of when Randy and I got married. Oh yeah, how do you add people as your friends and put them to the side like yours? I cant do that. I have to keep looking you up by the address. If you can't explain it that's okay, you can show me later. Ok got to go. Keep putting up those cute pictures!!