Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cambree Rose, Gotta Love Her...

Here are a couple of pictures of Cambree when she is not screaming at me! We have had a hard week! All Cambree has done is scream, and scream, and scream!! I told David I was putting her on the street corner with a for sale sign! But by the time David gets home she is so tired from screaming all day that he takes her and she falls a sleep, and yesterday she slept from 6:00 until Midnight, I think he might think I am making up stories about her screaming...! Today, she finally seems happy. I am no longer eating any dairy products, so we will see if that makes her feel better! Oh here is a funny little story, we could not get her to calm down at all the other night, so I took her into the bathroom and just turned on the bathtub water, didn't put her in it or anything, just sat there and we listened to the tub run, and wouldn't you know it, she fell asleep and slept for like 5 hours! Why hadn't we thought of that three hours previously! She is really funny, she loves the sound of running water, so now we know when we can't calm her down we sit in the bathroom!!




I love getting Cambree all dressed up on sunday's! Everyone loved her little flower, thanks to aunt Jorden!! and of course the little dress and shoes came from Grandma Byington, What doesn't come from Grandma Byington?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany she is really cute. Can't wait to see you guys next month!!