Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Random Pictures! Probably a Little Camera Happy!

What can I say, I am a new mom, of course I am going to take pictures all of the time. Isn't that what we are suppose to do? Anyway, Cambree had such a good night last night, and therefore so did I! She went to bed at 10:00, woke up at 4:00 to eat, and went back to bed until 9:00 this morning!! But I better not brag too much, I don't want to jinx myself! She is seeming to be a lot happier these days. I guess those dairy products really did a toll on her tummy! good for her, stinks for me! Oh well, I am coping. I like the happy Cambree! We got her weighed and measured yesterday. She isn't really getting much taller, but she is sure getting chubbier. She only grew 3/4 of an inch since she was born (she is now 6 1/2 weeks, holy cow how time flies) so that makes her 21 3/4 inches tall, and she weighs 9 lbs 12 oz. I was thinking holy cow people have newborns as big, if not bigger than her, and I think she is big!! she was born at 8lbs 1 oz. but dropped to 7lbs 3oz. so she is getting plenty to eat!!! And she loves to eat!


Cambree is hugging the bear blanket that Grandma Byington got for her. It has a bear head and tail attached. It is funny, but very soft.


David trying to figure out how to put the crib together. We just got it yesterday, and I didn't want to wait to put it together. I don't think he wanted me taking his picture! He was actually more than happy to put it together, you just can't tell by this picture.


This is the crib bedding that my sister found on ebay. It is super cute!


The finished product. it also has matching curtains, and a few other things that came with it! So Cute!







I was just playing with the camera trying to hold Cambree in one hand and the camera in the other! aren't we just so cute!


This was Sunday and the little dress that Laska and Cathy King gave to Cambree. I think she is so cute in her little tights and dresses!


This just goes to prove that her tummy is feeling better. She is actually laying there not screaming after I changed her diaper. She would never just lay there with her legs outstretched, because she always had a tummyache.


Cambree in her bouncer watching us put together her crib. Notice the pacifier. She actually likes it now. it is great. YEAH!

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Cute cute cute cute CUTE!!!! She is adorable! You're making me all jealous. The bedding is super cute too! So are you coming to ML any other time in the summer? Turns out we're helping Whit move to Pennsylvania and won't be flying into Wa until the 7th of June. I'm sooooo bummed I won't get to see you Memorial Day weekend! Sorry I haven't responded earlier. We've been busy packing and stuff. Love you!!!

laska said...

Oh my...I bet you guys have so much fun! Congratulations on the blessing this weekend. I hope you have lots of fun with all the family! (I'll call you the day I know...promise!) love ya!