Ok, so this picture isn't all that cute, but I had to take it for proof that my little darling actually sucked on a pacifier today. We may have made a breakthrough, but you never know with her. I know she will be much happier if she would just take it when she is fussy, but no, she sucks for a second and then acts like it is choking her, although, I know it isn't because she sucked on it in the hospital, and then she finally took it again today!!!! I did start shoving her thumb into her mouth and making her suck on that, because she seemed to like her fingers, but I always felt like a bad mom, forcing my child to suck her thumb!! Hey, whatever works, right! I guess we will see what tomorrow brings!

5 comments:
Hey, pacifiers are heaven. I loved that Carter took one right away. Keep giving it to her, and she'll eventually take it. My aunt had to do that to her kids. The outfit she has on from Sis. Goodrich is cute and funny. I know what you mean about wanting to dress them up but not at the same time. Carter had so many cute outfits, it was just a pain to put them on and no one would see them.
Isn't it funny what we go through to get our kids to calm down and be quiet? I love it!
Isn't it funny what we go through to get our kids to calm down and be quiet? I love it!
I heard that you want to sell your daughter on the corner?! :) I would trade you in a heartbeat. Come visit soon!
yes Laska, that is correct. If you want her, I will have her in the mail in 15 minutes!!! that is how long it will take to get to the post office and all of the paper work squared away!!! She is actually screaming in her bed as I type! I have tried it all and finally gave up for a few minutes!!
We will be visiting memorial day weekend!
Post a Comment