Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Spring Break Part 1


The kids and I took off to Virginia for the first few days of our Spring Break. My Grandparents were there, and I knew we wouldn't see them in a long while if we didn't see them out East. (We have no plans to go back to Washington this year) We mostly hung out and watched General Conference. We did go to an indoor swimming pool on Saturday, and that was really fun! Also I had never made the drive up to Virginia in the spring, so it was fun to see all the trees in bloom. There were these purple trees lining the freeway and they were GORGEOUS!! It's always fun to go up and stay with my Aunt Brenda and Uncle Raymond and see my cousins! Plus my kiddos love playing with their 2nd cousins too!




No comments: