Ok, so I want to blog really really bad. But I want to have pictures with my posts, but everytime I try to upload a picture I immediately get this response: Upload failed, Server returned invalid response. Does anyone know what could be wrong? or have you gotten this before? I don't even know who to call or take it to to figure this out. could it be my antivirus that is stopping me from uploading?
3 comments:
no clue. sorry!
if you are using the old way (were you can add like 6 at a time. then try doing one less then the max. its happened to me quite a few times. i finally figured it out. if its the new way where you can add whatever amount you want...sorry i dont really know. i'll ask spencer.
I am clueless, but I hope you fix it! I want to see some Tiffany posts!
Post a Comment