Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Moving

If you haven't heard we are moving! to Tennessee! the Knoxville area. If my dreams are granted and my prayers are answered we will be living in Farragut, TN in a beautiful home! We are crossing our fingers. Anyway, my life feels like a whirlwind. This is our last week here in Tri Cities. We leave Next Saturday the 28th for a long 5 day car ride! We have been busy saying our goodbye's, having a garage sale, which by the way, was a success! We sold a TON of stuff! The movers come this Thursday to pack us and we are off for a new adventure! We are super excited to experience the South. Yes, we are going to miss our friends and family terribly. But it isn't like we are dropping off the face of the earth! We will see them again, plus they get a fun place to come visit! We can wait to start exploring! Now let's hope we don't kill each other during our 5 day drive!

4 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Awesome, being from TN I can say- YOU WILL LOVE IT! We're just 3 hours from K-Town! We also drive through to visit Cookeville (my hometown). Safe travels!

Cassidy said...

I think you should find a way to drive to IN on that 5 day drive... :)

Katie said...

Congrats on your new adventure! I think you will really love the South. It is hard being so far from your family, but like you said--it makes the visits all the more sweet. Good luck with the long drive. That's awesome that movers are packing you up!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Have a great time on your adventure!!! I'm so sad that I spaced your goodbye party! We really meant to be there and wish you all good luck! How long do you plan to live there?