Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Winter Fun!

One Sunday evening we decided that despite the freezing temperatures outside we were going to have a hot dog roast! So we did just that. I think our kids thought we were the coolest parents on the planet! Score for us! Although, I'm pretty sure I told David he was crazy for even suggesting it, but it turned out really fun and if you stayed close to the fire it was actually pretty warm!

(p.s. Cambree sorta only takes pictures on her own terms)!











Cambree has been BEGGING us to go camping since this night. I am so glad my kiddos love to camp! I'm itching to go soon too!





After we put the fire out Cambree had fun with her flashlight!


We also had a few snow days that the kids enjoyed! Of course they never really lasted long out in the cold. but then as soon as they came in and got warmed up they wanted to go right back out. silly kids, I would probably get them dressed at least 5 times each day.








We watched a lot of movies. The kids LOVE to go to the library and pick out movies. This day Bridger decided he wanted to watch his own movie on the mini DVD player. ( the player is broken, so yes those are scriptures he is resting on holding down the lid so the movie would actually play) I thought he looked so cute laying there watching Cars, his favorite!


We saw cousins a few times! Cambree and Garrison.


David took his 11 year old scouts on a winter camp out so we had a little girls night. We put Bridger to bed and we put on chocolate masks and watched a movie! Cambree liked it until it was time to wash the mask off, then she whined that it hurt.





Kissy face! Cambree has the best little duck lips!


Some days we just feel like being goofy!




We are definitely all ready for Spring, and we hope the sunshine sticks around for awhile!

1 comment:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I love the chocolate masks!

Cougar tails are crazy long maple bars. They are seriously like three feet long and are amazing. Kinda glad they weren't around when I was there...