I thought if I sat him on the counter he wouldn't be able to run away and I could get at least one decent picture. uh WRONG!


This is how he felt about the whole thing.



we had some friends over for his birthday dinner and made Cafe Rio salads. We had dutch oven cheesecake and cupcakes and opened a few presents.

He loved the candles and was able to blow them out all on his own!





Cambree picked out this lizard for him and he HATED it. We figured he was just super tired and we tried again the next morning. It took him a little while to warm up to it but he likes it now. (but for the record, I probably should have known he would hate it because we can't go down the dog toy isle in walmart. he FREAKS OUT. Like shakes and screams he is so scared of all of those dog toys and their squeaks)!

These boots on the other hand. He probably would have slept in them if I would have let him!

Saturday morning we headed up to Moses Lake to celebrate with our family. We had a pizza party and cupcakes and ice cream. And of course more presents! He got lots and lots of new clothes and we also got him a rug with roads and a whole little town on it so we asked family to just get him cars to go with it. He has been loving all of his cars! Probably a little too much because if anyone even looks at them he screams!
This was the only picture I got at the family party. But he was pretty darn excited to be able to blow out candles again!

And now let the terrible two's begin! HA! This boy is actually pretty laid back and he is a great shopping buddy. But oh man when he doesn't get his way or he wants something watch out. He can definitely throw a fit with the best of them. Well maybe not his sister, she's still got the top spot for her fit throwing skills. Bridger actually laughs at her when she gets into her fits because it is pretty comical! He has his two year check up on Monday (yeah I know, we are all going in for shots on the Halloween, even me. wish us luck)!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Bridger boy, I can't believe he is so big already. Time is flying by too fast being this far apart. He is such a doll, and you are a wonderful MOM, I don't know if I tell you that often or ever, but I really do think you are. You are loving and creative and so fun to be around, your kids are dang lucky to be your. Love you!
Now if we can just get him to say things other than "No!" He is sure a fun little guy. Sneaky.....but fun nonetheless. And a super awesome eater!!
Post a Comment