
* Jorden's 30th birthday. Yummy food. Sushi! Lots of presents!
*Saw LOTS and LOTS of family

(siblings) Jay and Grandma

Gramps and Melisse

*Played at the park
Texanna and Abby
*hot dog roasts and smores every night
*bonfires
*bonfires

*played with cousins until we literally DROPPED!

*went to the aquatic center
*played the amazing race
our team: David, Cambree, Me, Kaylie, and Taylor (yeah I know we look REAL happy...we weren't, happy that is. but it's a story I/we are trying to forget)
our team: David, Cambree, Me, Kaylie, and Taylor (yeah I know we look REAL happy...we weren't, happy that is. but it's a story I/we are trying to forget)

*jumped on the trampoline
*drove Grandpa's toy tractor
*watched movies
*stayed up WAY TOO LATE every night
*played barbies
These are Brenda's girls. They live in Virgina. Way too far away
These are Brenda's girls. They live in Virgina. Way too far away
Breanna, Krista, Melisse, and Raylee with Bridger and Cambree
Raylee and Cambree
*swam at Lybbert's pond (david and the kids did)
*goodwill shopping! Scored all of Cambree's school clothes!



Tex and Cambree
*the kids colored with glow in the dark chalk after dark.
*played games
*entered cookies
*David and Cambree won best of section
*Demo Derby
*rodeo

So proud of their big ribbons for their Rolo Cookies in the parent/child division. Man mom can make some good cookies. hahaha















No comments:
Post a Comment