I was the SUPER lame mom who forgot to take the camera with us to Moses Lake over Christmas break. Luckily David did have the video camera and got a few still images on that...BUT unluckily I can't find the stupid camera anywhere. I will keep looking and will have to add those pics later. (the kids also got disposable cameras, but I haven't developed them yet, but at least there will be SOME documentation that this holiday did happen) Anyway, let's see what I can remember from our festivities...
Pretty much nothing, yep I AM AWESOME!
We stayed at my sister's house which was awesome because Bridger gets his own room and we have our own bathroom, it pretty much rocks. We had a big Christmas Eve party at my sister's and mom opened all of her Birthday presents and we had lots of yummy yummy food. The kids all got matching jammies, which wasn't actually done on purpose but ended up being really fun for them! We did end up staying at my parent's house Christmas Eve night so that we would already be at the house that Santa came to. We got up and had the traditional belgium waffles with strawberries and whipped cream then went to see what SANTA BROUGHT!! Of course everyone got spoiled. Cambree got a digital camera which all kids love when they come to our house, and she got a set of Fancy Nancy books that she now has memorized because we read the same ones every night before bed, HA! Bridge got some hammering toys and the if you give a mouse a cookie books! plus lots and lots of stuff...I don't even remember it all. I am sure once I see some pictures it will refresh my memory, so until then....
Sometime during the day we went to the Fackrell's and opened more presents and talked to Spencer. We actually got to skype with him which would have totally been cool except the camera on his side was not working so he could see us but we couldn't see him. BUMMER. The main thing I remember about the whole holiday was that it seemed pretty relaxed and we enjoyed ourselves. I went to a Drill Team Christmas party which is always super fun to see all of my old dance girls that I graduated with and of course Mrs. Kittrell. I hope it is a tradition that we keep up for awhile!
For New Years we ended up just staying home and invited some friends over for a New Years Eve party. It was super fun. Matt and Amanda came down and stayed the night and we just played games and ate tons all night long! Then on actual new years my family all came down and the Fackrell's and we had lunch and cake and ice cream for my birthday. And of course my momma spoiled me with lots of clothes and a cute purse and jewelry. my in laws gave me some money that I used at hobby lobby for a really cool sign. And David got me tickets to see Brian Reagan. IT WAS SUCH A GREAT SHOW!!! AND A GREAT BIRTHDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment