SUNDAY'S...
First I am counting down the days until Bridger can go to Nursery. Seriously this kid is a joke when it comes to church. I know I have a bad attitude...but tonight we had a special stake meeting because they were rearranging all of our ward boundaries and creating a new ward. Well by the time we packed up and left I told David I shouldn't have even gone. I ran around in the hall the entire time with Bridger with him screaming the most ear piercing scream every 2 minutes. This is basically how all of church goes. If you even try to take something away he isn't suppose to have or don't let him go where HE WANTS to go he screams. and it is loud, and hurts your ears it is so high pitched. I don't know what to do with him. Seriously I try to shove food in his mouth ever two seconds to keep him from screaming but that only helps for the first second of him putting it in his mouth, then he is right back to screaming. And he likes to push his sister's buttons and she his...seriously I felt like a walking/sitting circus today. And when I take him out in the hall I usually don't let him down because I don't want him to like going out. So I usually sit in a classroom with him screaming on my lap...talk about a headache. today I gave in, yeah I know I shouldn't have...but sometimes I like to keep some sanity. Then to top it off David and I both teach in primary and we know we could never contain him when we are in the big primary room for singing time so we trade off and each has to take him to our classes. (I am in junior primary and David in senior so we have class at different times) All he wanted to do is steel all of my kids chairs, eat the crayons, and push all of the buttons on the T.V. I was trying to show a movie on. It is super duper hard to feel the spirit when you have a kid screaming at you that seriously rattles you to your core it is so loud and obnoxious. He will be 16 months February 7th...then only two more months after that...I don't know if I can make it. and that only solves our 2nd and 3rd hour of church problems...What about Sacrament meeting...? He use to be the easiest baby in the world. and seriously at home he still is, and even out and about he still is, but if you even try to make him sit still he goes CRAZY! I don't even know how to really explain it, I even went as far as telling my mom he is WAY worse then Cambree was at Church and she was a terror. Apparently I have very independent children that don't like to listen or sit still for anything. Ok. Rant over...until next Sunday!

Looks are so deceiving!
10 comments:
Oh man. I'm sorry. That's tough. I'd offer advice, but who knows what would work, he's still so little. I think you're doing what I would do, i.e. putting him in a classroom instead of letting him play around too. Man kids are hard. good luck!
That is so hard. It always seems that everyone else's kids are sitting quietly without any toys and then there is my family with lots of toys/books/snacks and my kids still aren't happy. Hang in there. So they finally changed the boundaries and are adding a ward. I'm so curious, I'll have to find out more. How do you guys like the changes?
Sounds like you're doing a great job despite the challenge of getting him to sit quietly! Some kids just want to run and make noise; it's just their personality...but it sure makes it hard for you in situations where that doesn't work out. I'm sorry for the tough time! But I bet nursery will be a big help; I'm excited for you because he'll love it, I'm sure!
Maybe they will let you take him into nursery since you both have primary callings. I think that would be a good compromise! Good luck, it's so hard to deal with restless kiddos at church.
AMEN! I'll just copy & paste this to my blog! haha We struggle through sacrament meeting, then Matt teaches 2nd hour so I sit in the hall with Bannock & I teach 3rd hour so Matt sits in the hall with him. (Sometimes Matte ven drives around until he falls asleep, since that is usually his problem!) NOT FUN!!! Good luck! :)
We started taking Emmett to nursery when he was about 16 months old for only 1 hour so he could get used to it. The nursery leaders didn't care, and we were happy to have at least 1 hour break!
Sorry Tiff, I'd like to say it will get better, but I have yet to see better. But you can handle it all cause you are super mom, even if you don't always feel like it! Love you.
Tiffany,
Thanks for the memo. I got the messgae on facebook and gave Laurel my address. I'm pretty sure i'm not going to go to teh reunion though so if anything i'll just send in the questionaire.
Hey Tiff! No, I'm not going to be able to come to the 10 year reunion. I'll be in Moses at the end of May begin of June for the Bergeson family reuion so probably won't be able to come again in July but I wish it sounds like it will be alot of fun. I got on facebook and join the MLHS reunion group they had set up and gave them my address and they already sent me the package so I have all the info thanks for letting me know about it. I really appreciated it.
Your blog is darling! Love the black and pink!
I did have a winner...sorry. But next time I'll think of you!
Post a Comment