Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, August 12, 2010

COME ONE COME ALL!!! THIS IS AWESOME!

Shade Clothing Tent Sale: Everything BRAND NEW! $3, $5, $12 or $15. August 24-25th, 3pm-8pm each day. 2908 Road 61 Pasco, WA. Thousands of discontinued colors and styles including camis, tanks, layer tees, long sleeve tees, sweaters, skirts, maternity and more. Also come to enjoy our other vendors: Scentsy, Jewelery, Mary Kay, Pampered chef, Tupperware and more!

You better believe I will be attending!!!

P.S. mom and Jo get your buns here!! And Cherie you too!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my buns are on their way

Unknown said...

Crazy pants they are going out of business.

Wish I could come!
Pick me up a swim skirt in black, size medium.
Seriously.

Mike and Lisa said...

I had heard that they were going out of business yesterday too, so I hurried down to the nearby Shade store by my house and their prices were still pretty inflated. (Like $25 for a cardigan). I wasn't quite ready to pay that much if they are liquidating everything. So maybe their prices will go lower. It sounds like this sale in Pasco is a lot cheaper if its a tent sale. Wish I could make it to that one!

Cassidy said...

Ah man! Wish I was still going to be in town. Are you coming into town for the fair??

Heather Johnson-Family Volley said...

Tiffany, thanks for your comment today on Family Volley.
Sorry, in a good way, to hear your little boy is turning one.

Make the cupcakes and it will take some of the pain out of it. Cupcakes always make things better.

Have a great weekend.

xo
Heather

Amber Howard said...

Sorry we missed you. It was a crazy busy weekend and since we hadn't been to Pasco in YEARS there just wasn't enough time. We will be back soon though now that Allegiant has a direct flight from Mesa to there. Also, feel free to fly down this winter anytime. We love company.