Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We Are Family

I realized this past week, when my mother in law asked me for a recent family snapshot that the last picture we took with all of us in it was in December for Bridger's blessing. So for FHE yesterday we set the timer on the camera and ran with it!! Here is a TINY peek into our lives. Cambree is pretty hilarious in these pictures!

Of course our best shot was the very first one we did!


This was our test run...that darn goofy girl! I still laugh when I look at it!



of course the princesses have to get in on the action!






Now it was Bridger's turn to goof around!


I don't know what compelled her to make a different goofy face for every picture...but we love her just the same!


Bridger is usually one smiley guy but I think he was just fascinated by the orange blinking light and the beeping noise that his expression doesn't change much. I was even trying to tickle him and he wouldn't even crack an ounce of a smile!



This is MY family, and I LOVE THEM!! And they are pretty good to me too!

7 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh my goodness! Bridger is a little BOY. How did he grow so quick?

What a great family you have Tiffany.

Anonymous said...

So I am coming the weekend before the Grant County Fair. I think I need to take some family pictures for you ;)

Cassidy said...

So funny!!! Love the crossed eyed one!

Zach and Linds said...

so cute! I love the pictures! Cambree is a crack up! You guys all look so great and so happy!

The Mechams said...

Kay Tiff I love the Pictues but you have got to change your back ground it makes my eyes freak out! I miss you guys. Soon soon we will get to see each other!

tharker said...

She is a little ham!! Love the pictures.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Cute family photos. Cambree has some great faces in the photos.