I was 32 weeks here, and I look tiny compared to what I look like now at 37 weeks!

Our Summer was pretty relaxed. We went to Moses Lake quite a bit, or at least it felt that way, but It was nice to let Cambree do something else besides watch movies all day, and it was nice to have a million more hands and eyes to watch her!! Some things we did included:
* We went to the Aquatic Center which Cambree LOVED!
* My Aunt Brenda and her four girls came to visit from Virgina so Cambree and I stayed for a week to play. Cambree LOVED having so many friends to play with.
*during that week my parent's kitchen flooded. it was interesting living there with NO kitchen...and for the record they still have NO kitchen, and that was back in July.
*Cambree swam in Moses Lake and went on a boat for the first time.
*she also went tubing...I waddled too slowly apparently and missed it all!
*I NEVER took my camera out once...Why do I do that!
*Went swimming in the "riber" twice. The last time we went Charley (our dog) went with us and he and Cambree were shivering so hard, but neither of them wanted to get out!!
*Watched LOTS AND LOTS of movies. Wait let me rephrase that...watched the SAME movies LOTS AND LOTS of times, HA!!
*My sis and her hubby moved to Moses Lake, YAY!!!!
* Went to Grand Coulee Dam for the laser light show! Thank goodness Grandma didn't make us ride the GTA again!!! Ah the memories!!
This picture was taken when we got home from Grand Coulee, Cambree was so tired, but so cute!

*Went to a few wedding receptions! I love seeing so many people I don't usually see!
*Had a fire outside almost every night while we were in Moses Lake. Something about a fire is just SO relaxing. David even slept next to it one night.

*Got a puppy, Charley, and lost him all in the same day. Luckily he was a smart puppy and made his way back to our yard the next day. surprisingly so since he had only been at our house for maybe a half an hour and didn't even have food here, but still managed to find his way back...amazing!
*cleaned up messes like the one below!!!

If you are wondering what that is well it is desitin. Have you ever had to clean off of ANYTHING? It is like Butter, the only thing that would take it out was Dish Soap. She was covered from head to toe and my poor couch. Luckily it came out of everything with a lot of Dish Soap!!

*Lots of Visits from family!!

*Lots of coloring...until she got grounded from it because for some reason, after she had been doing so well, she felt like my couches and kitchen floor didn't have enough color already. I don't know how many times I scrubbed pen and crayon off of my couch this summer. Luckily it came off with just water every time. Praise micro fiber!!!! I made her scrub the kitchen floor, she wasn't too happy!
This was one of her good times! All colors stayed on the paper!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY!


If you are wondering what that is well it is desitin. Have you ever had to clean off of ANYTHING? It is like Butter, the only thing that would take it out was Dish Soap. She was covered from head to toe and my poor couch. Luckily it came out of everything with a lot of Dish Soap!!

*Lots of Visits from family!!

*Lots of coloring...until she got grounded from it because for some reason, after she had been doing so well, she felt like my couches and kitchen floor didn't have enough color already. I don't know how many times I scrubbed pen and crayon off of my couch this summer. Luckily it came off with just water every time. Praise micro fiber!!!! I made her scrub the kitchen floor, she wasn't too happy!
This was one of her good times! All colors stayed on the paper!
WHAT IN THE WORLD, WHERE DID SHE LEARN THIS?!
(we play this game where she dances and then I say freeze and she does a pose, this is what she came up with one day, I ALMOST DIED, click on picture for better look)!
(we play this game where she dances and then I say freeze and she does a pose, this is what she came up with one day, I ALMOST DIED, click on picture for better look)!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

I am now overly happy that it is almost October and that fall is coming. I LOVE fall, I want to pull out long sleeves and hoodies. I want to drink hot apple cider, light pumpkin and apple scented candles, and turn on my fireplace!!! Oh and have little baby BRIDGER to snuggle and cuddle!!
I have a baby shower, general conference, a tour of the hospital, and one more Dr. appointment to look forward to in the next couple weeks!
PHEW! feels good to get that all done! I probably missed something....but what's a pregnant girl to do!


7 comments:
Wow, Desitin would be a big pain. I'm glad you were able to get it off of everything. Cambree is such a character, those pictures will be great bribing pictures when she is older.
You're alive!!! Funny funny poses from Cambree. hahaa. Miss you girl. I really do.
Haha, she's adorable! Those pics crack me up. I think girls are just born with the tendency to act and BE beautiful!
Tiff, You and David may want to wait till she falls asleep before you break out the DIRTY dancing!! That is cute! I want a 37 week picture! I'm excited to see that baby!
Glad that you have survived the pregnanacy with a spirited child in tow! It is so hard!!!! Congrats to you and Dave, we are so excited for you. You can make it, just a little while now.
Oh Tiffany, I feel so bad for you! Although pregnancy is awful, I know you will treasure every moment once you have this sweet babe in your arms. Its SO close now!
Those pics are so funny! What a fun game to play! I can't believe you are so close to being done! Can't wait to see pictures of Bridger (love the name!!) Lots for you to do this week and it all sounds great!
Post a Comment