I am trying to make this silly thing into a book on blurb.com. does anybody have any tips or tricks for me...it is all pretty confusing. Anybody in the tri cities area want to come and hold my hand, I don't know what I am doing? Please leave a comment if you have knowledge to share, or you can email me at tiffanyjoy83 at hotmail dot com!
THANK YOU!
2 comments:
I feel the same way. I tryed to do it too and all I could get it to do was put ONE BIG picture on one page. I couldn't get it to go smaller. I think Cassidi was the one who told us about it. Let me know AS SOON as you figure out how to make it work so I can do it too. Thanks
yikes, i am getting ready to do that too. i'll wait a couple of weeeks and then call you! hehe. sorry thats soo not what you were looking for huh?
good luck!
Post a Comment