We have been trying really hard to only give Cambree her "mimi" when she takes her nap and at bedtime, well she thinks otherwise and I often find her sneaking it. One day I could NOT find her anywhere. In a total panic I checked her room one more time and this is what I saw:

She was hiding under her bed sneaking the "mimi" What a goofball.

A few days ago she wanted to color so I gave her a marker and her coloring book and she was laying on the floor next to me coloring. well then she decided she wanted her swimsuit on, which is a normal occurrence everyday when she wakes up. So I told her she had to bring me her markers and we would put on her swimsuit. While we were putting on the suit she spotted the markers again and asked for them, I told her no we are putting on your swimsuit to go play in the sprinklers. She looks up at me and states, "but mom that's my job!"

What a cheese face. I think she looks so old in these pictures.

Last time we were driving to Moses Lake we stopped at Jack in the box to get some breakfast. They had these hash brown sticks that we had gotten for Cambree. I gave her one, and then she exclaimed, "mom, I have another hand!" So I gave her another hash brown stick for her other hand and she proceeds to sing, "I got two pickles, hey hey!" I thought we were going to have to stop the car David was laughing so hard. You would have never guessed Little Rascal's is one of her favorite movies. And from that day forward we don't watch any of our movies while she is still awake!
Here she is helping us wash the walls in our apartment right before we moved! She likes to help momma and when she does she always asks, "I a good helper mom?" It is pretty cute!

At least she is happy while she cleans!
This girl TRUELY believes she is a princess. If she doesn't ask for her swimsuit as soon as she wakes up in the morning then she brings me her princess dress to put on her and the asks, "sing to me, momma" While she dances around the house. I usually will start singing some silly song and she will stop me and say "NO, princess song" I then have to make up words to a song about how Cambree is a princess. I now know just to go straight to the "princess song" because nothing else will satisfy. And if we are in the living room she will watch herself dance in the reflection of the fireplace. It makes me laugh every time. And just to note she has got one little shake going on, cracks me up!
After the move she found this winter hat from last winter and for about a week straight she wore it everywhere. Also notice the shoes, I am surprised when we can get out of the house with normal shoes on. she usually wheres these all day everyday. She refers to them as her "click, clacks" because that is the noise they make when she walks across the floor. Sad thing is I did take her to town in this exact outfit! Swimsuit, hat, click clacks and all!! I was just grateful she let me put a shirt over her swimsuit, HA! She really is such a diva!

She loves shoes and she changes them about 50 times a day. I am actually surprised these are actually her shoes and not some of my high heels.

Ok this next picture is blurry, I apologize, but one night she came out with her little grocery basket with her baby doll in it and a blanket over the top and she told me "SHHHHHH, my baby is sleeping!" What a goofball! I am not even sure where she picked this up from, but it was pretty cute!

One night I was getting Cambree's pj's on and she was on the changing table. I turned around to get her pj's out of the drawer and I hear her say "no worry, be happy" I asked who taught you that, and she replied daddy, then I proceeded to turn around and she had on this super flowery headband around her head like a hippie and just kept singing "no worry, be happy" I about died laughing!
It has been SO HOT here, we have been trying to stay cool in the pool. Well most days I try to convince her to stay inside in the AC but she usually wins! Here she is just relaxing. Please note she did her own hair this morning. (the same headband that she had around her head in above story)



7 comments:
Yes! I'm so happy you finally close on your house-I was about to ask about that. Cambree is super cute, and I love how she is about her "click clacks!" so funny
You won't be sorry you rememered to write these down Tiffany! My goodness she has a vocabulary.
Jane, her vocabulary blows me away on a daily basis. I am guessing when the doc asks me how many words she has in her vocabulary next week for her well child check I am going to have to say HUNDREDS!! We were driving in the car the other day and she pointed to the big hill behind the temple and asked if we could climb the mountain, I was blown away that she knew what a mountain was let alone say it as plain as day. I don't know where she gets it from...but she talks nonstop and just keeps making us laugh!!
I'm so glad to hear you are in your house. That is wonderful. I can't wait to see more pictures. Cambree is so cute. What fun little memories you wrote down on this post.
OH my goodness. SO CUTE! I wish we could of had more time to spend while I was up there, but oh well. One of these days. I bet you love all of that space at the new house. Congrats!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog... I knew who you were. So good to get connected with you again through blogs. Oh your daughter is darling. Watch out they grow up way too fast!
So cute and so fun! I wanted you to know I always appreciate your comments on everyones blogs. You take the time to think and write really nice and encouraging things. It is fun to keep track of everyone and see what you are up to. Keep all the stories coming!
Post a Comment