This is a shout out to two of my BFF'S, Cassidy and DeeAnne, I really did not forget about you...I was just SUPER lame and I ALWAYS remember a few days before and remind myself like a million times I need to call and then when the day really does come i COMPLETELY space it. Plus it didn't help that I was out of town having a dreamy relaxing time. SO I am SUPER SORRY that I am so lame and didn't get a phone call in, one of these days when I don't feel like I just want to sleep every spare second I have, or at least I feel like I can put coherent sentences together I will give you a ring! I really do hope you had wonderful birthday's and just remember I do LOVE YOU GIRLS TO PIECES I am just a bit crazy these days. LOVE YOU LOTS AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!
(I so wish I knew were my photo albums were because I would scan in some priceless photos here, but yet again lamo me hasn't unpacked that box yet and I am not about to go to the steamy hot garage digging for it)!
1 comment:
Why, THANK YOU!!! I love you tons too. It's amazing how tiring the second pregnancy is, isn't it? Oh man. Hang in there chica.
Post a Comment