
What a BEAUTIFUL place.

Don't mind that we look pretty gross here but it was after the snorkeling and after we hiked up the HUGE hill!

Friday we went to the Dole Plantation. It wasn't really anything special. we walked around the gift shop and stumbled on these little gems!

Another couple had bought some fish food they have there and was throwing it into them. they were seriously going crazy for it flopping out of the water and on top of each other just to get a little food.
we didn't pay to do anything there but we walked around to see the different pineapple varieties. Seriously, did you know pineapple grows on a little plant and only one pineapple per little plant. This one just looked so cute and little!

Then we headed up to the North Shore to go snorkeling again and hang out with Matt and Amanda for our last night on the Island. Again I kept getting freaked out being so close to the reef and everything. Plus the waves were a lot bigger here and I was having a hard time not slamming into rocks, and keeping my snorkel clear of water. So while I sat on the shore David did some exploring.


Saturday we packed up and headed out. We made it into Seattle just after 10:00 p.m. and since we decided we were still on Hawaii time we ended up driving to Moses Lake that night. Plus I was missing my Cambree pretty bad and I just wanted to know we were in the same house again, even though we didn't see her until after she got home from church the next morning.
1 comment:
W O W
I have always wanted to see Hawaii, but now I crave it everytime you post!
Post a Comment