Fackrell Family
Friday, June 12, 2009
For Michelle (Howard)?
Ok Michelle I am so sorry but for the life of me I CANNOT remember your last name...arg!! (I was going to say that I came up with all of your sister's last names, but not yours...but I decided that might just be rude!! Let's blame it on the pregnancy brain)!!!! Anyway, I am pretty sure you were the michelle that commented on my Home post...because I racked my brain and you were the only michelle I knew that lived close enough to just take a drive to see the house. so how about you shoot me an email at tiffanyjoy83 at hotmail dot com and I will give you the details...and then maybe you could stop by on your drive when we are actually there!!!! Thanks!! Plus I feel like a really lame family member because we haven't seen you since...probably the reunion and we practically live in the same town!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment