Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter

How long ago was Easter? Nobody's counting right?!! Anyway, we had a pretty relaxed Easter. Saturday morning we woke Cambree up to take her to the Ronald McDonald Easter egg hunt at one of the local McDonald's. I forgot my camera so no pics, but she was pretty scared of Ronald, she would not even get close to him, she just clung to my leg. They had the egg hunt in the little playland area. They let the 2 to 4 year olds go first and they had a BILLION eggs and probably only about 10 kids, so we walked away with half a BILLION eggs ourselves. Cambree's basket was overflowing so they gave us a McDonald's bag so she could keep filling it, there were seriously THAT many eggs!!! I think she had fun, but she was pretty upset that she couldn't go on the slide. Because she was so upset about the slide situation we stopped at the park on the way home so she could slide, it was a bit chilly though so thankfully she didn't last too long!!

Sunday morning we woke up and Cambree found her Easter basket! She was most excited about the M&M's the bunny brought and the Tinkerbell bubbles. After church we head to Moses Lake to have dinner with my family. We were going to have an egg hunt in my parent's backyard, but it was pouring rain, so we did it the next weekend!!!

This was a little Easter outfit from Grandma Byington that we did a little photo shoot in!! What a cute girl!












Easter dress!! she looks grumpy but I think she was eating M&M's!! her favorite!

cheesin it up!

I told her to shoe me her shoes!!! what a little model!

The easter egg hunt at Grandma's and Grandpa's! Everytime she found an egg she would say "oh wow!" it was pretty cute!




5 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh I miss the Easter dresses!!!

Arianne said...

Beautiful Easter dress! It was nice to see you on Sunday. Cambree is so pretty! I know her G-ma sure loves her!

Dave and Ash said...

She's super cute. Too old for Miles? Hmmm.

Whitney R said...

I love her Easter dress! And the shoe pose. You were lucky not to have a throng of kids at McD's.

Katie said...

Love the Easter dress. It's precious!