Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess (March 12th)

Alright, with no further ado!
We celebrated Cambree's 2nd Birthday on March 12th. I also have to say it was my Dad's birthday, and I just noticed that we didn't take any pics of he and Cambree together, darn! But happy birthday to the big guy also! Anyway, if you remember I wasn't feeling great during Cambree's birthday, and her big day was no exception. So to make things easy on all of us we met up with both sides of the family in Othello at my Uncle's Pizza Place, Time Out! I think it was the perfect location and we all had dinner, visited, kids played the games, and we ate cake, then they cleaned up and we all went home, perfect! I know this has been said a million times but it is still hard to believe my baby is 2 and soon she won't be the baby anymore! (but let's be honest she will still be my baby)!

The cake, I let Albertson's make it for me, and that worked out perfectly too!! Cambree has been obsessed with Tinkerbell ever since she got the Tinkerbell movie for Christmas!


she blew out the candles perfectly! Way to go girl!



This was her big present from David and I, a slide! If you remember from previous posts she loves slides and would use boxes and anything else she could find in the house to slide down. So we thought this would be the perfect present, and so far she has loved it!

SHOES!!!! she is obsessed with these shoes, she loves them!!

Grandma Byington got her a Tinkerbell doll. she was in heaven! she sleeps with her at night, silly girl!


every time she would open a present she would say "WOW!" it was really cute!! Or she would scream "Tinkerbell" before she even really knew if it was a Tinkerbell, but she was usually right!

I must mention I literally threw up minutes before walking out the door so PLEASE ignore me in every picture. I don't know how David got to be the lucky one behind the camera!

Every time we go to the pizza place Cambree loves to drive this car. this is where she sat most of the night!

Happy Birthday my little Princess! The terrible two's have already started, but we love you just as much!!

These next few pictures are just random ones, trying to figure out the camera, hence why some are blurry!

This little dress was brought back from Hawaii by my parents!

I was sick in bed and Cambree came to keep me company, i know a pretty sad sight!!




Cambree dressed herself in these plastic undies, and Ranch dressing used to style her hair, oh boy did her head stink!!!

This was just today, wings and snow boots!!! And that nasty "mimi" I don't know what I am going to do about that, I have become very weak in my sicky state!!!

Some really cute things Cambree has been saying lately,
She has a nasty cold right now, and with it came a nasty cough. When she is done coughing or in the midst of a cough, she states, "I O.K., I fine!"
Sometimes she will come up to me while I am laying on the couch and say "hello beautiful, hi sweetie, I love you!" talk about melting my heart!!
When the phone rings she stops what she is doing, jumps up, and runs screaming "I got it!"
A few weeks ago, well probably over a month ago, but anyway, she was in a stage of never keeping her clothes on or her diaper. So my mom had this genius idea to put her in her little leotard princess dress so maybe she couldn't get it off and she would keep her diaper on. So I did. I put her down for her nap and about ten minutes later I heard the door knob jiggle to her bedroom, i was like OH NO! Sure enough Cambree came walking out of her bedroom, mind you she is still in her crib with the side UP! and what do you know her leotard is still on, but the diaper was OFF!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! I really couldn't be mad, and thank goodness she hasn't climbed out of her crib since, and she is much better about keeping her clothes and diapers on!! I called David right after this happened and he could not stop laughing!!! Thanks babe!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that Cambree is too funny! Wyatt is in the fit throwing stage right now. Anyways I hope you feel better and tell the little one Happy Birthday!

Arianne said...

Happy Birthday to Cambree!!! And Jeff! Looks like you had a great time with family! Love the shoes, she is a smart girl!!

Cassidy said...

Wow. She's 2!!! I miss you. I can't wait to see you! I will be there all of May and most of June. Yippie! Get feeling better girl. I hope you're only sick the first trimester!! (Sp??)

The Mechams said...

Happy Birthday Cambree, I can't wait to see for myself how big you have gotten, oh and i miss you mommy and daddy too!

CAMI said...

Happy birthday Cambree and congrats to you! Man I am so behind on everyones blog- you know the to sick to sit at the computer stage- I am only 9 weeks along but so many people were finding out cuz all you had to do was look at me to know something was up - so I decided to let people know from me before they did another way! What about you when you due??
And Yes Jason's been mom and dad too!

Katie said...

OH! Those little things she says to you are so priceless! What a doll!