
Last night baby Ciara Rose was born to Tiffany and Jeremy!! Which officially makes me an AUNT and David an UNCLE, and Cambree a COUSIN!! Congratualions guys, and if you are reading this or any of my in laws, WE NEED SOME PICTURES!!!! We can't wait to get there and see her!
she was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 in. long. From what I have heard mommy and baby are doing well!
she was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 in. long. From what I have heard mommy and baby are doing well!
3 comments:
That's GREAT!!!!! I'm glad Tiffany and the baby are good. That's just awesome.
Hooray for babies! That's so wonderful for them. She is a cutie!
How wonderful is that! She looks like a healthy little girl. Her cheeks are even rosy like her name. :) Congrats on being and Aunt and David an Uncle.
Post a Comment