Yesterday David finally got the OFFICIAL call with the offer from Bechtel (his job) yesterday! Of course he accepted and they told us everything that we were already planning on which was a nice relief! I was a little worried that for some reason they were going to change our moving bonus and we had been counting on it! Now it is on to "real life!"
9 comments:
Yay! What a relief! Congrats to you and David! Also your story about Cambree is so cute! What a fun stage.
Also thanks for your advice and encouragment on my blog! I appreciate it!
That's so awesome!! I bet you are just so happy and excited to live closer to family again!! What an awesome Christmas present!
I'm soooo jealous. Someday I'll know what "real life" is like. someday.
Congrats! We are happy for you guys that they gave everything that was promised! We will be in Moses for Christmas, wanna hang with us? We will be there from the 17th to the 1st.
I'd love to take your family pictures!! I would have to charge you the print prices that my mom charges though since I would print them at the same place since it's a professional lab. You can check out her prices at her website... I don't go as far as to say I'm as good as my mom so that's why I haven't really started it on my own, but soon very soon...with everything and school the way it is I just haven't had time to practice as much as I'd like...but how fun would that be?
Hooray for the offical call! That is so cute how Cambree said "luv you"
I am so excited for the both of you!! Your mom and dad were just at my house and told me that you will be living just down the road from me. She is excited to have Cambree close!
It was so much fun to see you mom and dad, they stopped on there way to your dads work Christmas party. Your mom and I had some good times together, she is a FUN lady!!!
How exciting! So maybe I've been completely out of the loop (or just not paying close enough attention, lol), but where is it that you are moving to?
Congratulations! What a great accomplishment for both of you to have finished school. Way to go.
Post a Comment