

One cool chic!

David had a flag football game one night and it has been freezing cold here. We were all bundled up to endure the high winds and chilly temperatures. I love her little gloves and she kept them on the entire game! (yes she had a sticky on her forehead! Still obsessed)!

more random "cheese" pictures. She finds my camera and now has figured out how to turn it on and insists I take a picture while she says cheese. Let's hope she is that cooperative this weekend at the wedding....?!

Cambree has been obsessed with cheese singles, she will seriously eat four slices in one sitting. She has also been pretty cranky today, and I just looked in her mouth to notice two eye teeth trying to break through...I guess I should give her a break I would be cranky too!
We are trying to get ready to head down to Utah tomorrow for my sister's big day. I am really excited, but I am sick of all of the laundry, packing, and cleaning! I know I will appreciate it when I come home to a clean house though! I hear there is suppose to be rain, and SNOW in the forecast, please pray for good weather, at least during pictures!!
2 comments:
I was going to go to Utah too!
Until we saw the forecast. Dang it. I'm bummed. I'm going to go next weekend, though!
Ok those are too funny- dont you love when people give you things like that!
I know I havent been to your blog in a while but are you guys moving? how have you guys been- we were just in UT and We saw Chad he said to say hi!
Post a Comment