
My baby is now 18 months. She is growing so much and seems more like a little girl then a baby anymore. She had her 18 month checkup today and here are her stats:
weight: 22.1 lbs. - 17% (YIPPEE we finally broke past the 20 lb mark)!
height: 33 in - 85% (tall and skinny)!
head: 18.5 in. - 63% (she's got some brains)!
The doctor was very impressed by all of the words she knew and used correctly. She is a healthy little girl and continues to keep us all on our toes. She has more energy than even she knows what to do with I think! She loves going to nursery and loves to play with other kids. She also loves to be outside! She has a problem with not listening to her mommy and daddy!!! and she loves to throw everything, it is driving me nuts, especially when we are around other kids! We are working on it, and there are lots of time outs (still wondering if she understands what a time out is) and lots of toys getting taken away!

She also LOVES to color, if she sees a pen she has to color and continues to say "peese" until you give it to her! We are trying to teach her that just because she says please doesn't automatically mean she can have it!!

haha, this is a classic Cambree face. She has some pretty mean glares when she is mad. I think she was looking at me like this because I took her "mime" aka Binky away from her, and I told her she had to color on the paper and not the table!

Caught ya!! She LOVES to climb up onto the desk and play in this drawer, I tell her to get down from here probably 100 times a day. little stinker. I think she was looking for her "stickies" (stickers)

she loves stickers, she got one at the doctor today and she loved it! she calls them stickies.

Cambree loves everything and anything soft and cuddly, especially her stuffed animals. Daddy piled up all of her stuffed animals on her and she was in heaven, notice the sticky on her forehead!

what a goofball!
I have been having fun doing Cambree's hair, and if I don't put any bows in it she is pretty good about leaving it alone!

I loved these little buns for church on Sunday!! Please don't judge me by the HUGE mess in the background. This is her room and she loves to pull all of her clothes out of the drawers, I try and keep the door shut, but somehow she slips in! It is clean now, let's see how long she can keep it that way!!! haha it sounds like I have a teenager and not a 1 1/2 year old!

Just for the records.
some words Cambree says:
hi
bye bye
shoe
cookie
bottle
please
thank you
mamma
daddy
grandpa
grandma
Colby
fish
drink
church
Jesus
park
outside
Binky pronounced mimi
down
no
mine (I hate this one, I don't know where she learned it)!
baby
block
doggy
piggy
ducky
bath
book
ball
wee
shhhh shhhh
she knows what the cow says, what the bunny and fish does, random I know!
she knows where her eyes, ears, mouth, nose, cheeks, hair, and toes are!
she is becoming more independent and wants to feed herself, if you help her she gets pretty upset!
She can throw a pretty mean tantrum, I usually just ignore it! I am sure I look pretty funny in public when she is throwing a fit and I am acting like nothing is happening! People usually just laugh at her!
Other then just trying to keep up with her we haven't been doing much. The weather has been beautiful so we have played outside and gone to the park a few times. We made it over to the splash park with a friend the last day it was open, we were lucky! Oh and that same friend brought Cambree 7 pairs of shoes, one being a super cute pair of snow boots that were barely ever worn, I can't wait to take her out into the snow!! But thanks Des and Lydia! She LOVES them, my daughter is OBSESSED with shoes, and now has probably 20 pairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment