

Sorry they are a little blurry she was moving way to fast!!!!


This is pretty much how she is all day, GO, GO, GO!! Well she does take some good naps, good thing, because by nap time I am ready for a break!

These are just some random pictures I took recently, I know I am a picture taking fool!! But it is so easy when it is digital! I can just snap away, and then delete the ones I don't want!


This was this morning, she was trying to get a toy out of her toy bucket and she got stuck!!! (oops I forgot to rotate it, sorry!)

Look at those baby blues!!

What a cheese ball!
3 comments:
Tiff-
I am so excited to see your blog, Cambree is so adorable, I cannot believe how big she is! And so gorgeous! We miss you guys, and hope to see you when we come to Moses, will you be in Tri-Cities in July?
oh she is so cute. Don't ya just love it when people say that? If people say that to me about Beck, I say, "I know." Because well, he's cute and so is Cambree!
Too cute...what a ham!! My son is such a ham, he ALWAYS wants his picture taken, but the only problem is he doesn't try to strike many poses, he just wants 50 pictures of the same pose, haha. Your baby is growing up so fast!! Watch out...then you start having the urge for another tiny baby to hold!! :-) That's how I am anyway, so luckily soon I'll have another one :-) So you thought the 3D pictures were FREAKY?? I think science and new technology is so amazing...who would have thought we'd be able to get pics like that of babies that are still in our tummies!!!
Post a Comment