Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pandora...I am loving it!!

I found a great website off of a friends blog. (Thanks Katie!!) It is pandora.com. It creates radio stations for listening to your favorite music!! You just type in the artist and then it plays that artist and other artist like them, or you can choose certain genres. I am listening to christmas music right now, and have been all day!!! And if it plays a song I don't like, I just tell it to never play that song again. It really is great, oh and I forgot to mention it is FREE!!! Katie recommended Sara McLachlan holiday, so I have been listening to that and Josh Groban Holiday. You just type in the artist and holiday and then you have created a station. You can even have them mix your stations, and you can create as many stations as you want. Seriously check it out, so so cool!!!!

I put it Cambree down for a nap today, turned on my holiday tunes and cleaned the house!! So so nice!! Then David and I sipped hot chocolate and listened to christmas music, while Cambree was taking her late evening nap!!! Music is way better to have a conversation over than the T.V. What an enjoyable way to spend an evening!! Clean house, sleeping baby, hot chocolate, and christmas music!!! (is it too early to be listening to christmas music already? I always feel I never get quite enough of it when I start it after Thanksgiving. Plus I think it reminds us of what we are thankful for).

On a different note Cambree has been getting into everything today. I have had to build baracades with the chairs. She even tried drinking my wall flower. Luckily she got most of it on her pants and the carpet. I smelled a little on her breath, but those things don't really pour out or anything, and she didn't have any down the front of her shirt. I gave her some water to dilute what she had gotten in her mouth, and she seems to be fine. Plus, not much was gone from the wall flower itself so I didn't panic too much.

3 comments:

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

It's never too early for Christmas music!! Well, I'm like you and can't get enough of it between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It will just be our little family for Thanksgiving so last Sunday evening we thought "why not" and busted out the tree and all the decorations, while listening to Christmas music!!! I love the Christmas feeling and I tend to think of what I'm thankful for even more during that time, so why not decorate & listen to Christmas music early :-)

Katie said...

I'm glad you like it! It is SO AMAZING! I've been doing the Josh Groban holiday thing as well =-)

Samantha said...

I can't believe how big cambree is getting. and the crawling is seriously impressive. and I think our kids would make for good church buddies because they don't have enough hair for cambree to pull. and thanks for the music recommendations. i'm checking it out now.