Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

8 Months!

I was intending to write this post yesterday when Cambree was exactly 8 months, but my hubby came home for work early due to very high winds, so it never got done!! I can't believe my baby is 8 months. I know everyone says this, but the time really does fly! Today Cambree has been getting into everything. I think she has spent most of her day getting mad at me for pulling her out of the fireplace, from getting the cords behind the T.V. and the couch, pushing buttons on the computer, and pulling paper off of the coffee table. (which is what she is trying to do as I type!!!) She rarely sits still. Let me rephrase that, she NEVER sits still!!!

At church on Sunday she was playing on the floor in Relief Society and there were two other little girls playing with her, and she was getting so excited to see other kids her age that she would flap her arms uncontrollably and jabbering away!!! Then proceeded to try and eat there little hair bows out of there hair!!! I am surprised the other little girls didn't scream as Cambree had two hands full of their hair trying to get her mouth to their hair bows!!! The lady sitting next to me leaned over and said, "Well let's hope she isn't a hair dresser!!!!"




If you look closely you can see a little bruise on the Right (your left) side of Cambree's head. The day she learned to finally crawl forward she was trying to climb up on everything, and that nice bruise was from the leg of the rocking chair. I think she now has two more bruises to go along with that one. One from the coffee table and the other from the bench at church. Poor girl, I hope people aren't thinking we are beating our child!!! Her second tooth also broke through this last weekend. She has two bottom teeth!!! She doesn't like to show them so maybe when they get a little bigger I will be able to get a picture!!!





The little tag off of the diaper bag is one of Cambree's favorite toys! It keeps her quite most of church! Which is also what she is chewing on in this picture. It was really her bedtime but we were waiting for Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Jeremy to get here!!

2 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

Tiffany, Wow!!! Your little girl is a cutie!! She has grown alot too. I can't believe how fast they grow. Is she into mischief as much as Ethan is? How is Washington? Things here are going good, but I am not looking forward to another winter here. Anyhoo, I better get Ethan to bed. Hope to hear from you some more, and your blog is cute.
Kim Hodges

kylee said...

Hey Tiffany! It has been a long time. Your little girl is darling. And it's funny that you named her Cambree because I only know of one other girl with that name and I LOVE it. I told Lance that if we ever have another girl I am going to name her Cambree. Anyway, we are living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida right now. Lance is in his last year of dental school! YIPEE!!! We aren't positive where we will end up but we know that we are coming back west somewhere. We have been married for 5 1/2 years (crazy I know!) and have a little 17 month old (as you could tell from out blog). It was great to hear from you. You have a cute little family!
Kylee