Woozie came to visit in June. We took her to the beach, Tybee Island!
We also took her out to eat at Old McDonald's Fish Farm. We hadn't been yet, but had been wanting to try it. We ate way too much fried food. But we ended up eating frog legs, oysters, gator, lots of different fish, and endless hushpuppies and grits!
We tried to make David breakfast in bed on Father's day, but as we were taking this picture he came walking down the stairs. oops!
David played in a charity Softball tournament. I was reminded that I love watching him play sports. He is so good at everything he does.
We of course took Woozie to the Hopeland Gardens.
It's always a fun time when Woozie come to visit! David and I were also able to escape for our own little anniversary getaway while she was here! Our very first CRUISE!













No comments:
Post a Comment